Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Time Square + Teluk Intan

We went to Time Square to celebrate the finished exam. My touch n go card had a bit problem because it shows invalid when I tried to use it. I checked the problem in monorail station and the staff there helped me solved the problem. But, my card will be charged RM 3.60. Sob...
We went to watch Madagascar2. It is really a very nice movie.

*************************************************
We went to Teluk Intan with Ze Hao. He was driving home. So we decided to follow. It was a boring journey. There is a place selling many”jiao hua ji”(beggar chicken叫化鸡). (forget the place’s name)Ze Hao said that place is very famous with this food and people has to make order first before they buy it. Along the way, there are many stalls selling mentarang, according to peng, it is a kind of snail. There are many oil palm plantations alomg the way. Not very fond of the scenary. The two guys’ topic didn’t suit me, plus I was very sleepy so I ended up taking a nap.



All I saw along the way are the oil palm plantation.


Sabak Bernam


At last we reached Teluk Intan. Ze Hao bring us to eat the India Mee. He said there are another 2 branches of the shop in the town and one of the branch is just located at the opposite shop. And the most adorable thing, this shops only sell India Mee. IMAGINE!! Just selling India Mee and the owner can open branches in a town.







Town of Teluk Intan


Later we went to Leaning Tower Of…..Teluk Intan. When we went to the first floor of the tower, I can feel the unbalance of the tower. It is true. The tower is opened till second floor.





The Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan. It is really lean to aside.








Ze Hao is acting cute. Y(^^)Y
The well in the tower.
Decorations on the wall.
The only stair that go up and down the tower. Quite narrow.
A kind of equidment to estimate the pitch of the tower.
Don’t touch!

What are they looking at?
Peng said he looks like the leaning tower.
Signboard

After the visit to the tower, we went to buy the Heong Piah(香饼)。 Ze Hao brought us to the shop with Tiger mark. Haha, I don’t know how to describe it. But I know that this shop is famous, just like Yee Hup in Ipoh. Thought Ipoh also famous for Heong Piah, I also bought it to let my family try Teluk Intan’s Heong Piah.

Then we were just on time to reach bus stop to take bus back to Ipoh. Never been so rush before.

No comments: