Friday, November 13, 2009

Updating Myself

So so so so Long I didn't update my blog..


I think it is time to update it tonight..before my holiday going to start next week..which means u need to wait a long time to see me hanging here...hoho




Noticing my blog is quite emo recently..


Or I being too emo...

Not much on my recently activities..




So so so...

Going to update about myself..






Having exam these few weeks..
And I have an affair with my notes and books for few weeks already until my mind is saturated..

Never felt like so hardworking before...

I would wake up 7.30am in the morning to study and slept only after 1am..

Thought not everyday, but feel surprise I did it.




Today my whole classmates(chinese) took photo where UM put 2009 board

took picture with it before the board changed to 2010

One more thing, I am going to Genting AGAIN next mon after exam..

Anyway, I can't wait to go home..



HAven't been at home for almost 2 months...

And start trying plan my holiday..HoHO




Please please please wish me all the best for my exam..

Only one more to go on *winks*






































♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

No comments: