Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Argh~~Working Days

Without realising, I had been working in my current company for almost 2 and 1/2 months, which means i still have few weeks to go for my probation period only.

Frankly, there is no strict rules in the company, where most of he companies banned their workers facebook-ing during their work time. Maybe another word, there is no system as most other companies does. We can do our chit chatting, share our laugh and of course, when there are outsiders there, we must behave. Another freedom in the company is, the bosses are not always in the company.
Do all the shopping after lunch. All of these are the staff refreshment, another welfare from the company.
Enjoy my home cook lunch in the office. Thanks to MUMMY. ^^


Credit to my dear colleague. She prepared the salad for both of us. 

I think i have developed a lazy culture within myself. Don't think bad about me, when I need to do work, I will do my work with responsibility. However, I must change my behaviour.


Sometimes, the bosses will treat us lunch when their mood is good. This is  taken when I was on my way to enjoy buffet treated by a bos.

colleague no.1--> MIss Ong



Jamming all the times. Dislike raining when I am driving home.


I must be productive !!! No more laziness.
♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

6 comments:

チュウユーミー Yun Ming David said...

working life @ KL or Ipoh ?

ashley said...

haha, i now work at ipoh d XDXD

チュウユーミー Yun Ming David said...

wah so good ! can go home everyday .. jealous dao bao !!!

ashley said...

haha..u also can mah..find jobs in ipoh la lol

チュウユーミー Yun Ming David said...

ipoh .. to me i cant survive la .... i cant go bek malaysia in fact

ashley said...

har??so pity??why?u had been banned?