Saturday, April 05, 2008

Recently

Recently being not so happy...
I don’t know why, I just feel unhappy…
Yes, bad things happened, no, some are happening…
Example case, the kids I taught in my day care make me mad. My time is full, before the primary students come back, I will teach 3 kids. 2 of them are 4 years old, 1 is 5 years old. One of the 4 years old kids is really a trouble. Let’s call him A.

A got his homework to do. So as his teacher sure I must guide him to finish his homework. Honestly I have been very patient to him; I will tell him that he is a good boy and should finish his homework. Actually his homework not much, the maximum homework I saw is only writes a page of alphabets.

But, this fellow, will start complaining and throwing tantrum,” I don’t want to do already”. Then I will talk properly to him. I don’t know how to describe, I just know he will give me to see his “colours” in this kind of situation and the situation repeats everyday. When his writing is bad, I will erase some to let him re-write again, or I ask him to finish his homework, he will say,” I ask my mother beat you!” Sometimes I feel like want to slap him but I didn’t do it.i tolerance with him. I really can’t stand him anymore. Then his mother is complaining queen. She thought she give the little fee is bigger than the sky, small matter already want to make noise here and there.

The boy already does not look cute. If u cute I also can tahan u a bit. Some more he always behave like this. Now I give up the boy, how to teach? Useless one, his mother is spoiling him, I can’t do anything to teach him. So as long as he finishes his homework, I let him sit there and do anything he wants. (My boss also wants me to give him up, so u sees how terrible he and his complain-queen-mother are?)

Then another 4 years old kid and we call him B. B actually looks cute. But now he also starts to behave like A, “teacher I don’t want to do homework, very tired, I can’t finish”. That day I told them who finish their writhing I will give them a pencil. B doesn’t want to finish it. So I told him to do it n Monday and I will gi8ve him the pencil on Monday. He nodded his head and say yes. Later he cried because he didn’t have the pencil. I really want to cry that time. People don’t know will think I bully them.

Last one is C. C is still ok. Only his ability to learn new thing is slow. But never mind because he is a good boy, he will always want to finish his homework.

Now when I think that I will go to work also very terrible because of the kiddies there..

p/s: Actually there are still many things that make me unhappy but i lazy to tell now. Just, feel unhappy now. Sigh, T_______T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei....cute does not means tat the eprson wil b easier 2 handle..hehe..
just like mine one.. cute but deh..

n dun bring the unhappiness back home..just leave it there, 4 the kids..haha...
best luck!
n happy day!

Anonymous said...

whois overwhelmed-by-questions girl :p? mayi know?