Sunday, March 30, 2008

My boy boy VS me

1. He is the kind of hardworking student. He always wants his exam passes with flying colours, or at least the result that can satisfy him. So each time a month before his exam, including the monthly test, he will stop me from disturbing him in such ways like, “no SMS”, “ only can chat for half an hour a day” or “ he will only give me a call in every 2 days”. What he will do in the other 23.5 hours? U know, he will use this time to sleep, eat and the most important thingà STUDY.LIKE NOW. So if he needs to take exam four times a year, then I have to experience life like this for four months in a year.
But me? I am quite lazy to do my revision. Even when I sat for my STPM, I DO NOT NEED to stop sms with him, DO NOT stop phoning to him. Do not have the “chat-for-half-an-hour-a-day-rule” .
So can u see the difference? That’s why I was always got scolded by him last year, that he said “u are not hardworking enough to take your exam”, “how can u concentrate when u are smsing with me?”, “I always see others very hardworking when they studied their form 6(including his sister and his friends), how come u look so ..” Luckily my result is not bad, if not I can listen to “music” again. But I can felt that he is disappointed when I told him the result even he denied it
.

2. He a totally act as a nutritionist. He will tell u what food is good for your body, what food is bad for your body. Unlike other boys, he Loves vegetables a lot a lot. He also eats fruits everyday. Although I am a girl, I not really like to eat all types of vege. I seldom eat fruit too. So it is time for him to give a “talk”. He is the one who always tell me not to eat this, not to eat that. Eg, peanut butter is bad for health. And sometimes he forbidden to eat some of my favourite food. According to him, I will become fat. Oh my god.
Unlike other boys, he seldom eat meats. I can say he not really fond at meat like chicken and pork. What he eat most is fish. Sigh=,=’I am the one who always force him to eat more meat.

3. He always know how to control himself not to use much money. He don’t like to waste money. At least he won’t buy some unnecessary things like me. Eg like his hanphone is the other version, no mp3 no camera and no mms. Sometimes want to send him some pictures also cannot. Feel like want to throw his hand phone away.But he will tell me, the hand phone is new and still in a good condition, so he don’t want to buy a new hand phone. Sigh, he is always right, but when the moment I think that my mms can’t reach him, I really want to spoilt his hand phone.
Me? Haha, I love to buy things a lot. I think if I have a lot of money, I can be a professional shopcholic. I always want to buy things. Buy my clothes, my mask, my earrings buy new hand bag(when I spot them),what I also want to buy as long as I like. I really waste a lot of money.


4. He always say that the way I talk is too “ straight”, can always hurt others. He also claims that i am talkative, and make a lot of noise. He is a quiet person. Unlike others, he don’t like to “chui shui”. U can seldom see him talk more than half an hour to u automatically. Even when we chit chat he also in such behavior! I have to force him to talk much! Really “gik sim”.

I am not saying that he is not good. In fact, this is him, I must accept him. But sometimes really “beh tahan” him. Just read an articles few days ago, it is concerning the horoscopes that are not match. I found this:
很难合拍的星座
白羊座VS天秤座
白羊眼中只有“我”, 而天秤眼中却重视“我们”, 因此刚开始, 虽然会被双方截然不同的特性所吸引, 并且视对方为迷人的伴侣,但是这种对立的互补, 一进入生活中的相处, 优雅的天秤, 就会开始嫌白羊粗鲁, 直言的说话方式, 得罪人而不自知, 白羊也会觉得天秤过于重视人际的和谐, 而流于矫情。

Well, this is us.

1 comment:

said...

hahaha.....这证明你对他了解很深了吧!
不用担心啦,你们是绝配!就如钢琴键一样,黑键是黑,白键是白,颜色多么大的分别,可是谁也不能少了谁。
送上一首歌,范玮琪的"黑白配”,挺衬着篇文章的。嘻嘻!!