Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back to UM

1st post after i back to UM for second sem.

There are surprises when I come back here in my hostel..First of all is there is free wifi available in my hostel. Secondly is i can't login to friendster using this wifi!!! The third one is--> no more chinese food stall in Um. (uncle lim...i miss ur food)
Concern the only chinese food stall in my hostel and also the whole UM. My master had a meeting with all the chinese residents in this hostel. And i think the management agreed to reopen a stall with chinese chef. my friends tried the stall yesterday and they said the food is no difference with malay food andthe food is not delicious.=,=' What shall i eat in the future??

My coursemates came to ipoh last saturday and sunday. After that trip, many people get sick included me. Hehe..i didn't tell my mum coz i don't want her to worry about me. You know, she's kind of easy get panic and worry mother. You can find the QS gang so quiet this few days as some have soat throat, flu, cough and fever. Since my clinic fee already deducted from my student account, shouldn't I use this oppurtunity to consult a doctor??

have to get used to the noise pollution on sprint highway located nearby my room again..

decoration in my room..Haha

Actually not much to write now coz not feeling well. wish everybody happy new year.

p/s: can't wait for cny.LoL

No comments: