Saturday, January 10, 2009

Twilight

~ for almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kinds, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet.~






I do not deny,yes, I fall for it. It is deeply crazy wondering around my mind.

Yup, Twilight.

Shall I group this book into horror and ghost stories as the MPH does?

No, I won’t group it into this categories. Yes, there are kind of vampires live in the story. But I can say, it is a romance, love story rather than so called horror and ghost stories. Excuse me, I don’t think I could find a ghost in the story. Couln’t i?

I admit that I watched the movie before buying the book. I admit I am attracted by the Edward Cullen casted by Robert(oops, forget his last name) in the first place. I read a blog before and I agreed with the blogger. It is a success indeep that the character is played by him.

But I am pretty sure, the one I admire is Edward Cullen, the character. Definitely not Robert himself. I eager the love between him and Bella. The protection that he gave her, the love, the passion…and the perfect of him.

Just don’t know why, I have suddenly crazy about this book. Looking for the whole collection of books in MPH and Popular.

Give myself an applause. I just bought one, the very first, Twilight and finished it within 3 days. Wow..excited to buy the next series, “new moon”.

Wait for me, I am coming for you.







No comments: