Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Happening Part 1 - Family Gathering

Opps! Such a long time I dumped my blog T_T. So sorry for that.

Never mind, I am ready to update everyone all the happenings around my special semester and the two weeks holidays . *wink*


It has been such a long time that I didn't meet up with my small uncle.Early of June,he had came back to his Malaysia after working in USA for 10 years. Yup, means I haven't been seeing him for more than 10 years. And this time he brought his family back to his hometown. His wife and his son, Eason.

All the way round I went back Ipoh just to meet him! And we had a long waited family gathering- all my dad's siblings are back to hometown with his/her family.

You can imagine, how noisy and happy we were.







♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

No comments: