Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Happy to say that I had great and memorable birthday celebration this year. I had THREE times celebration. Not grand, but MEMORABLE~~

The first celebration was organised by my coursemates..although it was meant for March babies..I like it and thanks to you guys. Perhaps this was the last celebration with my coursemates before graduation..Thanks~~

¨**.¸¸

Second celebration-->> by my housemates cum coursemates
We had the celebration at Fatty Crab, which is a famous restaurant with it's crab..Yes..I love crabbiesssss...But this Fatty Crab is also famous for it' s expensiveness~~ Thanks to you guys again~~and TCH..Thanks for choosing the cake..I thought it was the hard and awful cake that u chose last year..Luckily it was a yummy peach low fat cake~~Thanks You

~friends ForeVer~
♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤

Last but not least..
da dang~~
the celebration by my dear dear~~
The restaurant he planned to take me to had closed on the particular day~~
At the end we found this restaurant-->> Rosemary's Bites which located Aman Suria. It was a nice and affordable restaurant which provide American cuisine.

The scumptious garlic bread~~Try this when u are there~
A very 'brilliant' choice.cheesy escargot..ordered it without knowing what was it..it ended up to be six snails on a plate covered with cheese..It was lucky that I thought it was seafood when i swallowed the poor little things..If not i guess I'll be reluctant to ate it..What I can say is..It's really yummy..


My favourite salmon in honey and miso sauce..

The decoration in the restaurant~~

The decoration in the restaurant~~

The tools used to eat escargot

Ended the day with the picture^^ So does the story of today ~~
♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

No comments: