Monday, April 16, 2012

I am Back

After abandon my blog for a few months, and out of sudden I have my blogging-mood back.

Being so emotional for this few months, don't ask the reasons but mostly were my conflict and complicated thought that make myself suffer. Forget about the sadness and here come the happiness.

Plimples popping up on my face recently. It's time for me to pay a visit to beautician. 

"Wow, why so many pimples on your fore head?"
"Erm.."
"Are you having stress? Or you sleep very late??"

At the end, she recommended me a chinese herb cream which can help to reduce my pimples. A small little 2.5cm diameter container cost me RM18.00.  


I can smell  the "herb" when I applied the cream on my face. 

Hopefully the cream works well for my face. Will tell ya if the cream works in next post. :))))))
♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

No comments: