Tuesday, February 05, 2008

BAD NEWS or GOOD NEWS?

What shall I call it? Bad news or good news?

Today when I stepped into the office, I was told to see afternoon pk together with other two temporary teachers. Yes, I know, they must have come to the conclusion. So, who is going to stay? And who are going to leave?
As soon as we reach her office, pk1 just pointed at me and miss mok,” how come u all wear so black? If there is any good news also fly off.” Haha, I thought she got good news to us.

” Sorry to u all. Yesterday we said that one of u will stay. But today PPD had sent one more temporary teacher to the school. I am sorry, none of u will stay.” Said pk1.
Honestly three of us thought the one who stay will be other. So we plan to do other stuff. Anyway, we are not so sad. But feel very unfair and geram.

The temporary teachers that they sent to the school were all malay girls. Why? Got few more things make me really geram one. I lead the temporary teacher(who will replace me) to my table. Then I ask her wait for me there coz I need to go out and do something.

Then when I came back I saw her sitting at my seat. That’s not what I angry about.
But I was busy doing many things. There is a teacher,PN K forced me do the attendance of my class, keep pushing me, ask me return everything, ask this ask that. Yes, I know I should give out everything concerning about my class including the attendance. HEY, but please don’t push me lah. I still need to do my record book and hand over soon. She asked me to fill up everything. “it will be more easier for the next teacher”

YA I KNOW ABOUT THAT!. But that stupid temporary teacher(sorry I used rude word) saw that I need a table and seat to do my thing. Instead, She just keep sitting at there and chit chating with her friend! I gotto find use another teacher’s table to do my work. Then when I just sit down for a few seconds, thought to finish my record book(there were only a few sentences to be completed), then PN K approached and asked to to give her the attendance. GERAM BETUL!!!! Why keep pushing me and pushing me? I really want to scream at her! Can’t she leave me more time to handle my things? I will settle everything before I go home today lah!

I am not jealous or angry to the malay girl who replace me. But I was angry that she was like a piece of wood sat at my place when I need my table!

I lost a job. But I can have more holidays. Haha, I should have positive thinking, right?
ERM…. I should consider it as good news or bad news?

No comments: