Saturday, February 23, 2008

Job? Decision?

At last i change my work to half day. I now work in "an qin ban". At first i thought i can work full day, but i really tired to work full day. Some more when u see face those kids, i think the posibility u get heart attack is more than 200 %. i din bluff one.
Then i came to a crossroad. Shall i work full day or half day. If see the salary work full day will be more untung. But full day oso like very cheap d price. Then i think and think, until explode myself up only can came to a decision. I work half day better for the sake of myself. At least i can rest at home.
Yesterday something happen in the centre that make me really very angry. The kid is standard five. Because he is standard 5 thats y he always lawan kata and never respect u as a teacher. I ask him to copy some notes. But he was singing and talking nonsense.
Then i said"if u don't finish copy u dun go out for break!"
Then he say"u are wasting my time"
"I am wasting ur time?!u are the one who waste my time!" i shouted at him.
"u only let me start copy when the breaktime begin!"he sound very very rude.
"Oh ya? I asked u to copy long time ago!U are the one who keep talking and playing around!"i really anry with his behaviour at that moment. I dunno here i get strenght that time and just felt like want to beat him coz i face his rude behaviour everyday laio."I SAY U BETTER FINISH COPY AND LET ME SEE!IF NOT U ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE BREAK TIME! DUN SAY I DIN WARN U! U STOP CHALLENGE ME!"only now he keep quiet.
Later i saw him came out from the room." why are u coming out?where is your paper?!"
"do u think i will come out if i haven't finish my work?1"How dare he talk in auch manner!
"u better show me! i dun care! take it now!"

I really get mad by this boy. Actually his parents spoilt him very much. He din't finished his monework, which are found out by teacher Dorine. She tried to told his parent, but what his mother said is"i already know". How will the kid scare the teacher?
Some more the kis say vulgar words to the aunty van who fetched him everyday.
What i want to say is parents should teach their kis better. Not spoling them. Parent like the kid parent, sigh, duno how to be parent. If their kid treat them bad in future, they should not blame others. Padan muka loh.
sigh, i panic..

No comments: