Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bless me


Quite a Long time i didn't update my blog. But i think it's ok. Haha..

What should i post?


12-6-08

Last thursday i went back to school to certify my certs with Yan. Sigh=,='

We walked around the school for almost 2 hours, searced for this teacher and that teacher to help to certify. At last we found "jiu Xing" -Mr Khong. Thx Mr Khong.


Then we went to parade. Buy a lots of things. Really haven't being shopping for many days. I LOVE IT. searching for my suit for my interview but to no avail. Not a suitable cloth too.

I walked until my legs also pain already.It is my first time drive the car back to sam tet. Haha.


Today

Just sent Peng to Medan Gopeng. YEa yeah, he is going home today. Anyway, can't wait to see him in Penang on Wed. Hopefully there will be no more obstruction this time.(has been postpone and change date few times).

After sent Peng to Medan Gopeng, then i went to buy the clothes. Yes, i found two but cost me nearly RM100. So xin tong.

still thinking, should i take the bus to butterworth then take ferry to Penang? or i just take express straight go to Penang? choose latter will make Peng more easier, But i want to take ferry very much What do u guys say?


beach..I will come for u


food will be my nother attraction..

i promise, i will take more photos back from Penang. Only if i go. HahHA

Tomorrow i will go to KL.Going for an interview on Tue. Now feel very nervous.



University result will be out this week. BLESS ME! Give me the university and course i want.





Good Luck to Me

No comments: