Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Interview Soon

I am going for an interview soon.
Now is 1147am. I will go at 1200pm. KL is not the same with Ipoh. My interview starts at 1330pm. But need to go out so early.
I am very scare and nervous!!! Help~~
CalM DowN~~
All The best To Myself. I am going~
*********************************
time:1600pm
Yes, I am just back from interview.
Asking about my performance??
I guess, so so only.
A bit nervous at first, but a lady worker there is quite nice. She helps me to reduce my nervous by talking to me. Thx her.
Wow, i need to write an essay 1st before the interview. Luckily i flipped through the company details before i go.
later i was called for an interview, they asked me a lot of questions.
And I hope, i can answered well.
Anyway, waiting for tomorrow uni result!!
That one really nervous!!

No comments: