Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy ! Busy ! Extremely BUSY!!

What a busy February.
Phew~~
Oops...should be....what a busy sem..
Bitter comes after sweetness..I get it...There is not thing much to do in January...At least before CNY...But deep in my heart I know...a DiSaster is waiting for me... That's why so long I haven't update my blog.
Paiseh.
Here it comes.
1st..There is NO WATER SUPPLY in my college especially in my block!!!Till today also
Terrified and frustrated!!
IP assignment-5 tasks in the assignment which almost due every 2 weeks together with a presentation after all the tasks submit as a whole. In the same time, we totally have no idea what is it.
BS assignment- Find a high rise building and get the plan of telecomunication. I know UM has this plan and ask the lecturer whether we can use that place as case study or not. And he said no.But other group use that place as case study and he said yes to them. WHAT THE h*!! Due day on 2nd of March.
Economic- Assignment given today but not yet know when to due. Group members not yet soft.
Law and measurement- assignments not yet given but coming soon.
Sad..T.T
Pray -> I can get group members that DO work. Some( u know who I mean) of them either don't do their part or just simply do it. Copy paste also U edit it first la! Copy paste the whole webpage for me for what?! Still dare say us not good?! We burn the midnight oil do the assignments and some even didn't sleep.What were u doing then?!
-> I can obtain the details of the assignments and plans easily. Gosh!! We need to go out of campus to ask the developer or contractor or others to teach us how to do the assignments. What do the lecturers do??
-> I can have enough sleep. I don't want to be panda.
Still have the "frenster12" to run. Ngam ngam drop on this month. "bek chek" already!!!
CHECKMATE lo..
All the best to myself la.
and pray more for me too.

No comments: