Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Celebration 2009


Surprise1 13/2/09

Peng’s buddy messaged me to ask me go to her room. I was wondering what was going on. As she opened her door, I saw a rose on her hand.
my rose
Totally SURPRISED!
I expected receive no flower from Peng this year!!

So coincident, I was thinking about the rose I saw in a stall opposite the monorail station today as I back from KL tower. I thought to have one rose also enough. And my wish really came true. Haha


Surprise 2

Dated with Peng. He said he had planned to go Sunway to celebrate the Valentine. He requested me to bring my jacket,water, camera and wear long pants too. I didn’t figure out anything wrong coz I thought maybe he wanted to bring me to skate.

When I was inside the taxi, he asked the driver to bring us to KL Sentral. I was wondering, why we need to go to KL sentral since our destination is Sunway? So I asked him and he replied, we are going to GENTING!!


Oh my god! I was CHEATED!


I swear I won’t believe not until he showed me the tickets he bought. He planned all this long time ago!

So shock and surprised!

We were heading to Genting for our valentine celebration.


Having KFC as our lunch before departed to Genting.


In the bus and skyway.


In beryl’s chocolate wonderland and received a love balloon from two friendly clowns.

having fun in genting!!HoHOho


Venice Gondola in 1st world hotel

Having dinner in 上海天
上海蟹王拉面,京鸭拉面,上海灌汤小笼包。


outside First World Hotel while looking for the bus terminal.


Having a night walk in outdoor theme park.


say bye bye to Genting loo...




And we went home by 9pm.

2 comments:

said...

ur peng really naughty huh! one more evidence... haha.. proven naughty!

Anonymous said...

ya loh ya loh...i never thought he is like that de...for the past three years he seldom put effort in giving me surprise...hehe