Saturday, March 28, 2009

QS Family day


Today we had QS family day in Wet World, Shah Alam. This asctivity is organised by our QS department, all students and lecturers were encouraged to come.


we,1st year chinese all run away
during the activity is still on.
ladies






feel like having jacuzzi here enjoying
we are going to slide down together hands-in-hands

taking our lunch


photo taking before leaving the wet world
















smile

taking photo before leaving





It should be a nice trip if this incident didn't happen--> while I was playing the float on the slide( the float is sliding down with the water floating and pressure on it), suddenly the water is stopped when we were turning corner. And we fell down from the float. I was the unlucky one cause my head and my whole body knocked on the slide. I couldn't even stand properly at 1st. WHAT THE HELL! SO angry and I really want to sue the company! So scare I hurt my head.
(sorry to the lifeguard there, I know I showed black face to u thought it was not your fault, but anyone who experience like me also will not show any happy face right?)
Quite a nice game(except for the accident??). We pay only RM9 and we get
-transportation
-entry ticket
-T-shirrt
-breakfast
-lunch
-Ice-cream
Worth right?



No comments: