Sunday, March 01, 2009

Fever + Food poisoning

Really...speechless...
no idea what was going on...
suddenly just got fever and food poisoning...
out of no way...

supposed to attend the scholar lunch today..
but due to my food poisoning...
I have to give it up...
and worse...
I have totally lose my appetite...
no wanting to eat the whole day..
and pls don't say 'scallop' in front of me...
I sure i will have the feeling to vomit again..
my legs are painful..
and my waist too...
can't even stand straight..

now is 12.22am
i suppose to sleep..
7am will have an activity organised by the so call frenster...
i really have no idea...
what the hell those people are thinking...?!
before that was a request, not request, is an order by my ketua, to ask a group of no experience 1st year to break n do a Malaysia Record..
to me...it sounded nuts..
i felt that she was like "i only need to give order and the bawahan will do anything for me"
feel like wanna quit this activity...
anyway...monday nite will be the last day...
should I struggle on?

but i was requested to be the usherer..
hey man...I was food poisoning and have cirit birit and stomach ache until I can't even stand still..
can't u have some merciless for me?
find someone else replace me..
and the 1st time i be an usherer was not out of my volunteer...
I should say thanks to somebody and I not really fond at her now..
mustn't force people that way...
I could still recall what she said:"cannot say dunwant, must do it"
what the hell!

fine...but this time...thought the closing ceremony is on monday...
but can u people give me a rest?
or u people want me die only you all happy?
damn!
people here are totally insane..
please..don't think that if u can burn the mid night oil, no
u think u can sleep 2 hours per day and other people oso able arh?

and some more I hate the last minute call activity..
u think everybody is ready as u call izzit?
what the hell are u?
the malaysia rekod was at last cancelled...I should be happy..
but my clever head suggest to organise a aerobic on 7.30am sunday..
excuse me...do u think anybody would like to join such activity?
especially 7.30am in the morning on a lazy sunday?
i think their people thinking were totally funny!

start mising home...
because of the stupid activity in the college...i have not been going home for a month...
i miss home so much...
thanks to the activity..
stupid and idiot...

No comments: