Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not to offense, But this is too much!



I mean no offense to anyone.

But I was pissed off when I was watching the 美女厨房 (new season 2nd episode).









Should an artist wear like this to attend a show?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-






( i mean the long hair female)


Blame me please. I know I am old fashion thinking. Maybe you consider such attire is not a big problem.
But mark you, this is a cooking show. If this is fashion show,okay,go ahead.
But what for wearing like this to a cooking show? Some more there are kids watching this show.
Shouldn't an artist be a role model?

2 comments:

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

this is the true condition for the reality.
cant do anything much la.
benefit us lo..the GUYS xD

AshLey said...

really sh*t la..
this is a cooking show only what..
this is not clever oh if she intend to be popular..
i just think that she is more likely to be an idiot...
gain no ming qi...


p/s: yeah...benefit to u mah....OMG