Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wasabe Japanese Restaurant

Wasabe Restaurant, as the name sounds, it is indeed a Japanese Restaurant. The location for this restaurant is located quite hidden, as I can say. The restaurant is actually located in the complex just beside the Impiana Hotel(it is formerly known as Casuarina Hotel). After entering to Jalan Dr Raja Nazrin Shah (formerly knwon as Jalan Gopeng) from the roundabout, the complex is after the hotel. Even when I entered the complex, I still need a good eyesight to search it for a few seconds.
So as I say, the location is very hidden.

There was 25% discount for any a-la-carte buffer. The ordering style somehow looks like Tao, which is another japanese buffer restaurant and its review is quite good. The waiter will take down your order and the food will be served to your table after a few moments. However, there is no seafood served in the menu. I can't find my clams, my scallop, my crab(or at least soft shell crab) and prawns! Quite disappointed for lacking such important thing.

Let's talk about the food in Wasabe. Since we can only imagine the food through the menu, I am not definately being attract to the food. I ordered just based on the name I want, which means, lack of visual attraction. Basically, the food is considered ok, not that scr
umptious as I thought.


I hate the sushi on the right side of the greeny vege. It tastes""yiaksssssssssss""
The tofu misho soup, the peas that I never thought is delicious, the mixed vege. tempura, mushroom and the hawaian potato cheese. A credit to the potato, very yummy and crispy.
The cold soba..

The service in the restaurant is quite nice. The waiters are sincere and polite. The price for the lunch buffer is RM32.50++ and almost the double price for dinner. I feel that lunch is worth than the dinner. As I can see from the menu, the dinner choice is just a few more than lunch only.



However, I should thanks for the discount offered. Overall comment for the restaurant is average only. It still need a lot of improvement especially on the food menu.



♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

No comments: