Sunday, May 18, 2008

17.05.08 – 18.05.08

17.05.08
Yesterday have to wake up early in the morning, I guess you wonder why I don’t sleep more since it was a Saturday. For your information, I have to wake up to work. I can’t sleep the night before until 2 or 3am, I just feel exhausted.

Okay, after teaching and meeting with my boss, I rushed back home. Yeah yeah, I have a date with my friends. I didn’t see them for more than a month, miss them so much. So I quickly ate my lunch, bathe myself and dried my hair.

Before going out, take a few snap.


I was told to meet at 1.30pm. when I tried my best to reach there, it was already 1.50pm. once again, I am not mistaken, they were, AGAIN, later than me. i really impressed by their ability to late. It just prove that I understand them, never be punctual.

We went to watch Narnia:Prince Caspian(this is the name I remember, lazy to find the newspaper). We were late for the movie. By the time we enter the cinema, it was damn dark in it. We dare not make any move coz really can’t see anything in it. We stood there and blocked other vision for few minutes until pui yin take the courage to make the first move to find our seats. About the movie, I just love it. I like the characters Susan, for her beauty and her wisdom( at least I felt so) and especially Lucy, for her pure heart. In Lucy’s heart, everything seems pure and kindness. But now in the society is fulled with danger and jealousy.

After that we went to shop. I never thought I met a friend there. Actually I just saw her back side but I have the will that it is her. We were just a few steps away but i never go and greet her coz I scare that I was wrong. Some more she comes from another place and sometimes it is hard to tell is her. Later I confirm that is her.

*************************

18.05.08

Today feel so hot. Open my fridge and find some apples and carrot in it. I decided to make myself fresh fruit juice.

I took out the three apples and a carrot, peeled off the skin and cut them into small size, and put them in the blender all together. Here it comes, my carrot and apple juice. I didn’t add any sugar but it tastes so sweet and good. I love it.

My apple and carrot juice. No sugar added. Pure fresh juice in the hot day.


Yummy yummy

No comments: