Monday, May 12, 2008

Went to..and back to Ipoh

Went to HiS HousE the Day before. But now I m back coz today I got work.
RealLy ANGRY with him that day.
Do all the stuff like bathing and packing at the very last minute.
Almost make us need to run after the bus.
Then half way in the highway only I realize that he FORGOT TO BRING HIS RING!
The ring is so important but how can he just forgot!
Though together so long but it is indeep the 1st time I met his brother,
Night time we went to mamak.
He ordered don’t know what already but with cheese in it. So delicious.
I ordered a cup of hot limau kasturi.
Sooo sour.

**********************
Yesterday went to Megamall with his family in Butterworth.
I wore the wrong shoes.
Suppose not to wear the high heel.
Walk for so long and my legs are very painful.
What makes me regret the most is I DIDN’T SHOP!
We were in a hurry coz we need to rush for the “Iron man”
I came home with empty hands.
Erghh..
At least I hope to buy a small small things also can make me syok mah..
><’
We went for dinner in a famous shop sells crab porridge in Nibong Tebal
But when we arrived, the crab porridge was finished.

********************
Today board the early bus back to Ipoh at 1030.
I need to work at 1300.


p/s: I want to take photos but I forget. The time when I remember his family is around. So paiseh to take photo that time.

No comments: