Monday, May 12, 2008

Questions and Answers

I have read a blog..find this questions..of course with the answers that the blogger answered. Anyway, I just picked the questions and answer here. I hope there will be no kind of copyright stuff here. ^.^”


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Well, this question a bit tricky. Anyway, I think is 27-30.

2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
Erm..actually usually at this moment u better get away from me. If not I will shoot u, just want to quarrel with u to release my emotion. What I say will be harsh, but I will feel very very sorry after I regain my conscious. But if I had spoken any harsh word to u, I think it is late to say sorry, Huh?

3. Who is your idol?
My idol, definitely Lee Hom. He is good in everything. I just admire him much.
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
All around the world. (only if I have the $ )

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Can I have 3 more dreams to come true please?

6. What is the purpose of your life?
To live happily and healthy, to take care of my family, to contribute to the society (I wish I could)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
Family, Love one and friends ( I agree with the blogger)

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Wow, I got lots of thing to cheer me up, eg I go shopping and buy lots of things, go to eat many delicate food, online, watch a nice movie, wear pretty clothes and right now is that I can enter UM. I think still got lots but can’t think now. And OoPs, when I get my salary.

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
I already find a him, I scare he will kill me then.

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
People who like to pretend, pretend to be friend with u but will stab u from ur back,; people who like to accuse others; people who think they are super in anything

12. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Pay for my educational expenses; buy myself a good laptop with broadband so that I can on9 all the ways. Treat my family luxurious meal (abalone, sea cucumber..) Buy lots of clothes and little things that I want, save some money in the bank and the rest give to my mum.
Oh ya! Buy Peng a new hand phone. I hate his hand phone now. Almost spoilt also don’t want to change.

13. What is your ambition?
Have a perfect life with happy family with stable income that can afford me to buy things. And of coz, serve the society.

14. What will you do if you got rejected by someone you like?
Depends on how much I like him.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Bad temper. Trust me, I AlwaYs want to control myself not to be get emo and angry all the times. It just, fail.. sigh=,=’

16. What are your favourite colours?
Violet, pink and white

17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Haven’t think of it before.

18. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Live in luxurious

19. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
I guess I will buy pretty clothes, and go to have an album shooting. ( always want to do this). Have my hair styling, put make up. Then go to eat Italian food, Japanese food, Korean Food, all the food that is delicious. And stay with my love ones.


20. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Handsome, Wealthy, Clever, have a kind heart, Have good characteristic. Do u find any in Peng’s?

No comments: