Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mix PostS

Okay, this article gonna be extremely very ‘mix’and long. . It means I will write witout a theme or title.

Here come the stories.

**rebounding**
I have my hair rebounding month ago.. But.. my side hair change the shape, I mean they are curved to the front. It still looks like rebounding hair. However I can’t accept that the side hairs are curved. I want them to be very straight. So, I went back to the shop and ask the boss to rebound my hair again and change my hair style. I thought to pay money, but she just said it’s ok. Then, the same problem appears again. I hate when I see my side hairs are curved. I just can’t stand it.
Now my hair sometimes doesn’t look like rebounded hair. I am sad. I have pay money to make it nice but it ends like this. Luckily I still find a way to remain the rebounding-hair - shape.

Sad that I wasted $$$$
my new hair style..
okay..pretending to be coOl..

**day care centre**
I still not fond to that place. I dislike the aunty there. She looks so LCLY. Always give us see her colour. Scold for small matter. Whatever. As long as she doesn’t scold me. I am not going to tolerate with her if I am not wrong.
What’s her “golden rules”?
1. never eat sweet or chocolate stuff of thing in the day care . the most important: DON’T THROW THE SWEET WRAPPING PAPER INTO THE DUSTBIN.According to her, ants will come to the dustbin.

(so students are forbidden to eat sweet. Does the rule make sense?)

2. we as teachers will sweep the floor after class.
(I am ok with that but what’s her job then?)

3. Don’t talk loudly. But when her mood is good, the rule can be cancelled automatically.
(whatever)

Then I not really like some teachers there. I guess you know who is T. she makes me vomit. She will use the “baby sond” to talk to the kids sometime. She loves to “teh” others when she want them to do work for them. She also had her hair rebound too. When I ask her about the hair, she said her friend helped her to do the rebound. Then she added another sentence,” I wanted to do it so long ago but my friend son’t have time until now”(scare me say her copycat. Maybe she is.)
Some students are mine. But she will just act as i-am-more-close-to-you action. Everyday she will open my class’s door and ask my students one by one, “XXX, do u want to drink milo today?””BBB, do you want to drink milk today?” acts like she is important and ignore I am there. Hey stupid, you are disturbing my class. So want to give her a big slap!
No, should say to give her a big and hard kick.

The students, headache. Never respect u as a teacher. Whatever questions also don’t know how to do.Actually they are waiting for answer. If u don’t give them answer they will just say”I don’t know how to do” and close the book.
I have a new student recently. She, almost drive me to the wall! She never gives response. You ask her what question she also will not talk, nor nod her head. The answers are given, just need her to copy. She will just looking at the book but the pencil is still down. Ask her to look at me and she just ignore. Got 1 teacher calls her “stone girl”.
Then the kindergarten kids are troublesome too. Recently don’t want to do their school homework. A boy even throwing tantrum when I just say him a few words. He is the kind of being spoilt. Once he throw tantrum, he will never stop. Eg like last week he don’t want to finish his homework and kept crying, then T just took him to her class without my permission. I think T must be super fierce because the boy finished his work at the end.
The same situation now repeat everyday.

read my post entitled "recently". on my left, is C and my right is B. and C now is the troublesome. B follow his step too. Sigh..=,='


ERGH…really training my patience. I scare I will lost control and beat them.

I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!

Anyway, 10 more days to go. Gambateh

No comments: