Sunday, July 05, 2009

Back To PJ..Again!

Sem break finally finished!

Sigh..=,='

So here I am, moving into my new place , somewhere away from college.

Hooray!

But when I entered the house, the living room was fulled with our stuff. So, the next step was to clean everything. EVERYTHING!


Busy packing the whole night, and not really slept well throughout the night, and I started to repack all my stuff again. And even had to clean the toilet!><


Haha...finally my thing are 80% settled and now I am sitting down online. Haha. I stole the line. So sorry to the nice guy that allow me to stole line. Must faster apply the streamxy package

Some pictures..

a view from my room...haha I can go to swim d..


messy room






messy living room
p/s: start missing home now.T.T



5 comments:

Ruh-u meyyit said...

Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day.

yannie said...

oh no ur room is so tidy hor... haha!!

AshLey said...

dear yannie...u come and tidy up for me ok?I am waiting for u...

Kin hwa said...

Must be visit ur house when pass by... Is that ok, messy gal?

ashley said...

hey! I AM NOT MESSY GIRL! ok LA...come whenever u free...:P