Saturday, July 18, 2009

I love J Card Member's Day


I love J Card Member's Day!

Just loving it.

The Jusco at Midvalley had it's member's day on Wednesday and Thursday.

It is really cheap! Everything was having sales and bet you won't stop buying. Most of the items had 50%-70% sales.

wow....I really can't stop myself...

I bought myself a pair of boots, which had 50% off, some girl's things, and also a Bros bottle. I love the design.

Whereas dear bought himself two formal shirts, which according to him, he wanted to dress nice while treating patients this year to have a good image, a belt and I choose a tie for him.

Later we bought some fresh milk. Both of us like fresh milk recently and it becomes my breakfast.

You can't imagine, how pack that place was. Just like sardine. And the jusco opened till 11.30 PM.

We had spent RM200 over. First time spending that much. And we could rebated RM25 voucher.Haha.
Having our dinner at Zenmai. I was so hungry that I only took a photograph of the food, Unaki rice??

We ate homemade 面粉糕 as supper after back from Jusco.

*************************************
We cooked again after finished our class. I cooked the lunch, which were sweet and sour fish, taufu and also fried vege. Whereas dinner cooked by pei see, honey chicken, friend egg with onions and also fried vege.
Lunch
dinner
Love here soooooo much.





1 comment:

said...

ahyoyo.. so sweet u two.. bcum lou fu lou chai go shopping 4 so much thg! hehe.... hey i like the meal u made urself...full of home feel!