Monday, July 27, 2009

24-7-09---26-7-09


SHould i say that it was a memorable day?
Nope...

just posting something that happened that day..

Back to homwtown at last after sem started...and saw a pair of couple taking their wedding photo at the railway station..then the second day a Malay wedding occurred just a few house next to me..


couple at railway station






By then my house is having renovation...quite messy and there is no place for me to walk around...hopefull ywhen i back on august everything will be back to normal..kaka..




Due to the renovation, I don't have the chance to eat mummy's cooking..But dad and mum took me to Assam House nearby to try the food there...quite deliciouis and not expansive...


Boarding on a train alone today...So fed up with the kids sitting behind me...keep kicking my chair...made me felt so uncomfortable throughtout the way...








Today I learned some lessons--don't ever count on others even if he/she is your dearest..and don't ask other if u know the chance to hear the answer u want is not high,,,











DAMN! being offended AGAIN!