Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life at UT


As I had said in my previous post, I am now living in UT, no longer uni hostel.
I like the environment here, nice and so free.

We can cook our lunch or dinner here, no need to suffer the food in hostel. Thought our cooking is not that good, and the food might be simple, but there are much more better than the cooking in hostel.first meal that we cooked, choi sam soup and siew mai with chilli sauce from Kampung Goh.
I think this is the sixth meal, with a can fish,fried choi sam and fried hotdog and egg.



However, my room faces towards the main road and opposite the University Hospital. Everyday I can listen to the siren of the ambulance no matter I was in room or living room. And sometimes I'll awaked by the cars' noice even at 6.30am in the morning.







Not surprise to see traffic jam near our condo. KL...haiz...I'll get nuts if I was trapped in the traffic jam..HoHo


No comments: