Monday, August 24, 2009

QS senior junior trip at Port Dickson 09-part 2

So sorry that I had postposed my Port Dickson trip till now.
This is the part 2 of the posting.

Thanks to the bus driver for willing to pick us girls who lives outside the hostel.After picking us, we showed the bus driver the exact way to each college in UM.

Lots of food and utensil were brought to the bus as we decided to prepare the meals by ourselves. There's gonna be a long waited BBQ that night. The bus driver was so nice that he prepared a movie to play it during the journey, the movie is "seventeen again". It is indeep quite a nice movie.

After we had our lunch in the apartment, our first station game started.After a few games, we changed the venue of the game to beach.

It is my first time to lay on the beach, and have sands all over my body. Mark you, the sea at Port Dickson is damn dirty, plus it is dangerous if you want to walk into the sea as there might has glass under the sea. My friend accidentally stepped on the glass.

BBQ as our dinner. Self-service.Lots of food were prepared include chicken wings, chicken breast meat,hotdog, corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, crabsticks,sotong and prawn ball and etc. I had no idea why the fire there took me about an hour to grill a chicken breast pieces. It was so hot to stand beside the fire and I was full not because I ate much, but because of I drank too much of water. In the end, I end up with some of my friends to go up to the apartment, switched on the microwave and put the food we wanted to eat into the microwave and heated them. At the meantime while waiting, we switched on the air con and also the TV, watched the Stephen Chow's movie's Journey to the west.


After the BBQ section,we had our photo taking section. Actually every second also became our photo taking section. We had red bean soup as supper. After the supper there was a sharing section between juniors and seniors.
Having sandwiches as our breakfast, we tidied up the apartment for the owner. Before we left, we had our very last photo taking.


Quite a nice trip, and thanks to my coursemates that helped to success it.




No comments: