Saturday, August 01, 2009

Sungai Wang + Dong Yi Shun


This is what I call University Life!!
You know what we'll do if the class has been cancelled?
B-I-N-G-O!
We'll go out to shop!!
Few of us suddenly decided to go to Jalan Alor( if not mistaken spelling) which is quite near to Sungai Wang to take our dinner there when the evening class was cancelled suddenly.
They totally have no idea that I snapped a photo of them.
shall I called it a food street? The food stalls are starting from the front of the street till the end of it.

my fried kuey teow which cost me RM5


Ojian...shared by us

my luk mei drink which cost me RM3



Don't know whose 三色奶茶

*************************************

If I was not doing my assignment, I will not ever think of going to a Chinese Muslim restaurant for my meal. Or worse, I don't even know that chinese muslim restaurant exists in Malaysia.

And what first came across my mind about the chinese muslim restaurant is it looks like a mamak stall here. But I was wrong, it is a very nice restaurant .

Let me introduce to u--> DONG YI SHUN.

This is an international chinese muslim resaurant and the owner is from China.

front door of DOng Yi Shun.
We can see the interaction of culture between the Chinese Culture and Muslim culture.


The yummy food.

above: xin jiang chicken plate This is very special cause the sauce looks like curry but it is actually made from tomato sauces and soya: i forget the taufu name.
mushroom prawn la mee


ma la la mee
The la mee here is only made when you order. And the sifu is from China. Imagine, China hand made la mee! No need to fly to China to eat but you can have it here in PJ. The mee is so Q and the soup is so delicious. Honestly I have tried so many la mee in Malaysia but this is indeep the best.

song chi sweet and sour fish


zi ran lamb meat



together with Chef


sifu is performing the skill of la mee. Geng!


This is the first time we interviewed people like reporters from food magazine. And the staffs there are friendly. The price there is moderate, you can give it a try. YOu yon't regret.

No comments: