Saturday, October 17, 2009

My deAr bIrthDaY celebration with Me

A few days before his birthday, i had secretly made a chocolate cheese cake for him. This is a no baked cake which means u just need to freeze the ingredient together without baking it in an oven. 1st time made a cheese cake.

On that night before his birthday, I cheated him tha I'll cook mee for him as his birthday celebration. And he believed.Muahaha. When he came up, he was so shocked to see me holding a cake.I think he is surprise as he never thought that I made the cake myself, again.

I write the words myself.**so proud**haha.





On his birthday night, we went to O sushi for dinner. The food there is quite nice and and the price is quite fair. You can try it next time.




my tempura rice

soft shell crab





his unagi set..I forgot to snap his food until he almost finished




Lastly, HaPPy Birthday to Him.(grinning)


♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's suffering... wakakaka...