Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Bukit Tinggi One Day Trip

It is a study week right now..Informally, I have 3 weeks study week, 1 official named " study week" and 2 week of sem break. The very first time I saw such a "well-planned" school time table.

Nevermind, it doesn't spoilt my mood to blog about my Bukit Tinggi trip at all. It was his birthday. I wanna give him a 'special' celebration, so the idea of having a visit to Bukit Tinggi had crossed in my mind since both of us never been there.

Early in the morning we rushed to Berjaya Hotel next to Times Square. According to data that I found, there will be shuttle service from Times Square to Bukit Tinggi. The first round started at 9.30am, for those who wish to try the shuttle service, you can go into the hotel and ask the receptionist. They'll show you the right place to the shuttle. It is actually a van that charge RM25 for one way and RM40 for round trip, plus the RM12 as the entrance fee for the japanese garden and Colmar Tropicale.There will be free shuttle provided in Bukit Tinggi to Japanses Village.

To be honest, it is not a nice place for vocation. I had fun on that day just merely because he was there with me. The scenery is nice, but the place to go is actually not much. The restaurant is expensive and the weather on the day we went there was actually very hot.

Okay, let the pictures do the talking stuff. XDXD

All the way up to Japanses Garden after the shuttle "van" dropped us here. The slope is around 45 degree and I have no idea how the girls(that coincidently same van with me) go up the hill with high heels but they did manage. Wondering will their legs pain after that.


A japanese restaurant that built on the way to Botanical Garden. Just wondering why the restaurant was not built in Japanese Village.







*****
After the visit to Botanical Garden, we went to another side which is the Japanese Garden. There is kimono rental service, you can rent the kimono with RM20 per set and they'll allow you to wear the costume and take picture around for 15 minutes. Dear said it seemed like my birthday more to him. Haha.

Inside the Japanese Style House, a very very small house.



*****
After the visit to Japanese Village, we took the shuttle and went back to Colmar Tropicale (France Village). This is indeed the entrance of Colmar Tropicale.



Having lunch in there. Thanks to my clever dear, because he never realised that there is a 10% voucher discount for certain restaurants in Colmar Tropicale, and we only realise this matter after we wanted to go home, so we paid extra 10%. >


This is the lunch that cost us RM62++. Trust me, it is among the cheapest food right there. (sobbing, I rather eat Nandos)

Yup, don't ever doubt. This is the only streets that available in Colmar Tropicale . Once you enter the castle-like-entrance, you can only find two rows of France style building in there. This photo taken at the end site of Colmar Tropicale . Haha, you can now try to imagine the size of Colmar Tropicale .


Let ends my story with my thought. Personally, I like the scenery,I like the France style buildings, but it is sort of "very small" place to stay and play. I can't really imagine what can I do if I were to overnight there. SO I think the facilities need improvement and yes, increase the size of Colmar Tropicale too, build more buildings if possible. I was quite disappointed when I entered into Colmar Tropicale, it is so...small. Nevermind, I owe you guys a post regarding my trip to ShenZhen, CHina. I went to a tourist attraction that almost similar concept with Colmar Tropicale . I am not purposely making comparison, but hoping that there will be improvement.



Stay tuned.^^



♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

No comments: