Friday, November 12, 2010

Restaurant Piccadilly

I went to this restaurant again. This time my purpose to go there other than trying the food, I am going to celebrate my friends' birthday.

Piccadilly has gotten my attention ever since my visit to it. A very nice place with yummy food. The menu will drive you crazy as there are variety of food available. Conclusion,better empty your stomach before you go there.

We ordered quite a lot of food and shared among ourselves. Another brilliant way to enable us to eat different type of food.

I forgot the pasta name, something like carbonate pasta with turkey ham. A very delicious dish where the gravy is full with cheese. My suggestion, don't try to finish a plate of this alone. This is because the gravy will make you feel greasy and full before you have finish half plate of it.

This is chicken breast chop with mushroom sauce. It is tasty but not as tasty as other food that we ordered that day.

Nasi goreng pataya. It is yummy and the size of food is huge. Probably can't finish a plate if you are a girl.

Fried udon with seafood. My recommendation. Try this when you go to Piccadilly. This is delicious and it is my favourite too.

A very delicious drink of limau kasturi(lime drink).Better than murni in SS2.


Beef lasagne which I will not give comment as I don't eat beef.

Pizza (turkey ham). I less favour with this dish. It is not that delicious and a bit expensive.

Grill chicken chop.

Overall, Piccadilly is a nice place to dine where the food is not bad with reasonable price.


Location for Piccadilly:
Jalan 14/1, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
LG006 & LG007,
Millennium Square, Dataran Millennium PJ,
98, Jalan 14/1, 46100 Petaling Jaya.LG006 & LG007, Millennium Square Jalan 14/1
46200 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia


2 comments:

fengshuicentral said...

Reading your post makes me hungry lol.

ashley said...

LoL...i think the pictures are the main reason that caused you hungry.