Tuesday, October 30, 2012

B.E.D. (Bread Espresso Dessert)

By looking at the title, do You have any idea what issue I am going to bring out?


~
~
~
~


 Tempting??? Feel like wanna have a bite , or more of this cute pretty thing?




Yummylicious?

Or, you are starving by looking at this photos?


Let's see...


Bread???

Espresso??

 Or... Dessert?
(Above Pictures taken from B.E.D facebook page)


Start to have a clue regarding my topic? Da~~Dang~~~ let me introduce you this new cafe in Ipoh Town. The cafe opens throughout the day and feel free to drop by if you have no way to go on a weekend.
I have seen people sharing photos of dessert in the shop in facebook and this is how I get to know this cute and nice cafe. Honestly, they have drawn my attention with their food. So lovely ~~




Seeing the shop receiving good comments, I decided to pay a visit at B.E.D today.  This is the front of the cafe, in case you don't know or easier for you guys to look for it. :P muahaha







The interior of the cafe. Warmth and Lovely. A good place for evening tea.  


My caffe latte which made my day XD.


Delicious chicken quiche. Taste better than I expect. You have to check with the counter regarding the food because they will change their desserts and food daily.


Banana frangipane. A must try. 



What a relax evening sitting on a coach reading some magezines, with a cup of latte and some dessert.


Bread Espresso Dessert
No 3, Medan Istana 6, Bandar Ipoh Raya, 30000 Ipoh, Perak
05-2411048




♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥