Thursday, August 28, 2008

Being Tagged!!

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time: 4.00 pm
Name: AshLey
Sisters: don’t have a sister
Brothers: a brother, younger than me
Shoe size: five..
Height: can remain a secret??
Where do you live: Ipoh
Favourite drinks: mango juice, chocolate drink and many more
Favourite breakfast: porriage?
Have you ever been on a plane: yup
Swam in the ocean: yup
Fallen asleep in school: already part of my duties when I am in lectures now
Broken someone's heart: erm…
Fell off your chair: no..and I don’t want to have such experience
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes…but I hate that kind of feeling
Saved e-mails: let me think…
What is your room like: this one arh…u go to my room n see lah..
What's right beside you: my hp..my purse…
What is the last thing you ate: my lunchà malay rice
Ever had chicken pox: yaya…unforgettable memory
Sore throat: just got it during mid sem break
Stitches: what’s this?
Broken nose: No...
Do you believe in love at first sight: yes…
Like picnics: must see the venue and oso with who
Who was the last person you danced with: do I have such experience
Last made you smile: peng
You last yelled at: nobody bah..
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yes
Kissed anyone: sure no loh…
Get sick: I hurt my shoulder..can consider as sick?
Talked to an ex: I don’t have an ex
Miss someone: yaya…I miss lots of people…my mum..my dad..my bro..my nephew..my peng…yan..chong…jia min…len…and lots
Best feeling in the world: I have no idea
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: my Mr and Mrs Eddie..terapanda and Patrick dog..
What's under your bed: I put my notes and shoes under my bed in my hostel..
Who do you really hate: right now nobody..
What time is it now: 4.18 pm
Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yup
Q: Do you have any siblings: yup
Q: Do you want children: yup…
Q: Do you smile often: depends
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes
Q: Are your toenails painted: I just rubbed them all
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: let me think…hehe
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: clamp in my books
Q: I can't wait till: I wanna go “guy guy”
Q: When did you cry last: good question
Q: Are you a friendly person: sometimes
Q: Do you have any pets: no
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
He is now having class
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
sure
Do you sleep with the TV on?
no
What are you doing right now?
My assignment..and this
Have you ever crawled through a window?
Huh??!
Can you handle the truth?
Erm…
Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother…
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Can my pillow consider as a person?
How many people can you say you've really loved?
lots
Do you eat healthy?
No more healthy food in campus
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
I DON’T HAVE EX!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Sure..hehe
How often do you go to church?
I am Buddist
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Peng
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Depend oso
Are you confident?
Dedepend oso
5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
1- eat
2- sleep
3- walk
4- play
5- reading
5 things on my to-do list today
1- online
2- do my assignments
3- having exam later
4- sleep
5- watch movie
5 snacks I enjoy
1- roller coaster
2- pringles
3-super ring
4- grean bean
5- different types of nuts
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire1. built a banglo for my family
2. buy myself a BMW
3. travel all over the places
4. do charity
5. keep the money in bank
5 of my bad habits
1- emotional
2- dependant
3- like to disturb ppl
4- bad temper5- easily get sad
5 places I have lived in
1- Ipoh
2- Jinjang
3- UM
4- Penang
5- cameron
5 jobs I've had
1- daughter
2- student
3- fren
4- teacher
5- promoter
The Lucky Five1-Chloe2-Yu Yuan
3-Ying Jia4-Vylin
5-Gary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hy gal,
=p dropped by. Din know u r so stressed up adopting uni life wo. Gambateh ya! =) always here to support u.

Ju Ann