Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stress=hopeless??

Stress....again...

yup...lots of thing need to do after the break...
now must sleep and eat with my books 1st...
a bit kua zhang...right...
yup..
eaxam after break...
but no idea what the books want to tell me...
i can't remember all the things..
i dun understnd the account ..
i estimate myself a bit high in law...
i thought i can handle the law...
i thought it is not so hard after all...
proven i m wrong..
sweat..=,='

whenever face stress.
i will seek help from internet...
yes...ketagihan eredi...
but what to do?
i need to balance myself 1st...
anything or book or activities that can help me reduce stress?

thinkng of peng..
izzit really my fault that he cnt study?
mb ...
i always trouble him lots...

where was the I i used to be?
i should be independent, mature..cool and rasional...
since when i lost all this personalities?

too 逊。。。

swt..

No comments: