Wednesday, August 06, 2008

desperate

Sorry that i am down.......
reAlly no Mood...
Yesterday i was so desperate!!!!
DESPARATE!!
I have meeting at 8pm..
only in the meeting i know that the kkd need to hand up before midnight!!!
i have to say sorry to my group that i wasn't there when they did the kkd..
and my ketua is not there...
i call him several times also no response..
then i was asked to hand up my biro budget that night too..
I really have no idea what my biro need to use for the 2 weeks programme..
the list is not out, where's the venue? how many gerai will set up??
bla bla bla...
according to my ketua, our biro budget is 0!
but when my pengarah ask me...i dunno why it is zero..
because i really blur...
i couldn't contact my ketua..
as timbalan, i have to do it!
I have to know where to get the kon, caution tape and so on..
but i have no idea at all..
it is already 9pm that time..the office is closed!
I NEED TO HAND UP THE BUDGET THAT NIGHT TOO!!
thanks shan..she accompanied me all the way round..
Thanks SHAN!!
She also forced apek come to meet me..
and thanks to somebody too..
because somebody had helped me a lot by giving me many useful info..
desperate! Desperate! DESPARATE!
i really feel so stress that moment..
helpless..
what else i need to do?
i have no experience and i satnd alone..
all my biro members are not free..
ok..i do it...myself..
while i am typing..
i felt that my finger is very cold..
only then i realise my finger was bleeding..
and then i feel pain...
i couldn't stop the boold for few minutes even press it lightly with tissue..
i think my immune really getting worse or what..
at the end i can finish my stuff!
thank god..
honestly i think i have no ability to take this responbility...
dunno why..
but i hope i will try my best..
YUP, trying my best.
GAMBATEH..ASHLEY

No comments: