Thursday, August 14, 2008

Messy Life

Sometimes feel that my life now is just mess.
Yup, really.
I haven't touch my books thoght there will be exam after the mid sem break.
I haven't do my assignment, thought the assignment n to hand up soon.

Yesterday was really a mess, indeep.
Because of Ptptn loan. I queue up from 9.00am, and get the number 519. After 9 hours is only mu turn. It's ok. I still manage to attent some classes. Just the kemahiran maklumat i went to another group's class. when the fasilator passed the attentance list to sign, I couldn't found my name. I was told that if i ganti class i must get a green form at the counter.

By the time i went to the counter, it was already closed because of lunch hour.But after that i have class to attend too. So i plan to go back to the library after my class.

OK, Later when my friend go there to fill up the form. She got scolded by the official there. When she bakc she told me the procedure. However, enen thought i know the procedure, i was scolded again. Sigh, replace class oso want to scold?

okok...back to today..

Today something happen and my fren say me something.
Suddenly i feel sad but i agree her words.
My gan qing life is really mess now.
They scare that incident will happen again.
I know i won't do it again.
I MUST NOT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.


I just wanna say sorry to Peng.
Really.
I think back the whole incident.
I admit, it is my fault. BUt Peng, u also have the resposiblity for what happened.
I just wanna apogise.
Love u alwaz~~^^

No comments: