Thursday, March 11, 2010

J Card Gay Craziness

Truss me, if u are a girl, and you like to shop, if u experience to be in J Card Day, you will not able to stop yourself from buying some.

Gone mad while in J Card Day yesterday.
Went to One Utama in a car of six people.
Actually not that mad, cause my shopping mood has over. But spent more than RM100 for gifts, and some food and swim cap for myself.

photo taking :)


a trolley full with our stuff(just 3 persons)

One of the benefits of J Card Day is that we can redeem RM10 for every purchase of RM100 and RM5 for every purchase of RM100 in food department.

We had redeemed about RM50. You can imagine, How much we had spent in just a few hours.,

Crazy crazy spending yesterday and I think I need to start save some money for myself.

♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

No comments: