Friday, March 12, 2010

Thank you


we were both young when I first saw you
it is by fate that I notice you
you always wore green
and always be the one that answered the questions by the tutor
you're smart and gentleman
and you drew my attention
it would be the happiest moment in my tuition time
to peep you during the class

But I am so sure that you don't even notice me
and I wasn't sure the kind of feeling I had for you

I must say thank you that
you are part of the reasons that I had him
And I never regret to have him in my life
He is the most beautiful gift to me

missing of something
perhaps some kind of feeling
which are buried deep in my heart
and they are revealed all of a sudden
when I saw you again
glad to know you are happy now

And again thank you
for making part of my life colourful


♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet.