Monday, March 01, 2010

元宵节 Chap Goh Mei

I think 元宵节 is known as chap goh mei in English. If I not mistaken.

It is a valentine day for the Chinese.
I thought I would pass my day ordinary as usual.

But, something changed when I wanted to go out.

When I opened the door, I saw him with holding a flower waiting for me outside my house.
Honestly, I was shocked beyond words that moment. And I knew my face blushed. I feel so paiseh(embarassing) to take the flower inside the house as today is not 14 Feb. I expected my housemates will ask many many questions.

the ferrero rocher that he gave me


i love the rose

we having dinner at secret recipe.

I thought I will not have Valentine celebration for this year. Surprisingly, I still receive rose. Thanks to dear.
Hehe.

So cheerful to see my rose on my cupboard.


Happy Chap Goh Mei to everyone. And officially, the CNY is ended.

♥ Fly awAy with Me ♥

No comments: