Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Big ThIngs

A girl in my day care centre complained to me that her little notebook and red pen had lost.
I helped her to search her bag but found nothing.
No choice, I gotta tell Teacher Dorine.
Then all the kids’s bags MUST be searched thoroughly.
When she saw her father fetched her, she CRIED OUT loudly.
And the father brought her home.
At last Teacher Dorine found the notebook together with a red pen in a boy’s bag.
I can’t believe it,
A six-year-old boy is STEALING!
But why?
The book is written.
Teacher Dorine then told me that the boy took other’s eraser yesterday too.
And then she beat him twice on leg.
Later a little girl told me that the boy took another kid’s toy.
I had to ask him.

“Do you ask Jun Fai when u take his toy?”
“no”
“Does he know u take his toy?”
yes”
“”You never tell him, how does he know? Does he see u taking his toy?”
“No”
“Doe Jun Fai know u had taken his toy?”
“Yes”
“How possible Jun Fai know u had taken his toy since u didn’t tell him and he didn’t see u take it? U better tell me the truth, if not I am going to call Teacher Dorine.Does Jun Fai know u take his toy?”
“…No”

OMG, why the kid become like this?
No choice, I must tell teacher Dorine about this.
He got beaten again.
When I saw him beaten, I feel pity for him.
I thought why should we beat him, why can’t we just talk nicely to him?
On the other way, I hope the boy can learn from him mistake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya...the elder teacher likes 2 beat kids...mayb their way can wrk but i m not quite happy wif tis kind of punishment... mayb during primary skul v less beaten by teacherss..hehe...
talk is better than beat....yer...i dun like beat..

Anonymous said...

i knew who did that.. he.. jz looks so guai usually.. but u kno wut.. kids only ma.. like mah take.. need to talk to them la.. u kno.. his father very very strict to him de.. last time..i took bag for him.. his father scolded him!! i opened d car door for him.. his father scolded again!! teacher irene says dun tell his father anything.. if not.. beat him till die also might happen.. haih.. thiz kid...