Sunday, March 02, 2008

Steamboat At 010308

Funny, I thought this steamboat’s main purpose is to gather all our old gang of best friends. But I never thought that few of them need to go back to college and got one person is under curfew. Felt so sorry for her..


This day came and I had prepared many foods and I waited for their presence before 6pm as we agreed. Then, siew chong came, followed by su yan(this fellow told me to came around 4 or 5 something de but only appeared after 6pm). Then we were going to start our steamboat. Wait, where is jia min? Let’s give her a call.

Hello jia min, where are you? We are waiting for u liao”
Har, today got steamboat meh? Nobody tell me geh? I haven bath yet!”
( what?1 Ei jia min, seems like you really became ah po already How possible you forget our appointment?!)
“ok ok, we wait for you. You go and bath now lah.”
“no need wait for me lah, you all eat first, I will come soon”
“no, we want to wait for you” three of us say.’ If we don’t say wait for you ah, we scare u duno come at what time’said in our heart.
(The conversation above is mostly my creation, but the theme and subjective between su yan and jia min’s conversation is about like that.)

Ok, then we chit chat and wait for jia min, and finally she arrived by 7pm. Wah, we really hungry loh. Ok, let’s start our steamboat. I thought I am the only one who can eat a lot. Haha,actually they also can eat many many things. Then we drank sparkling juice. Later we took a few photographs. Here are they.


We are professional bodyguards. We have an important mission now, that is to guard the money in the beg! We have different types of weapons!


Ok, bad guys don’t come near to us! Open the beg for a while to let them see how many money we have now. WAH…$$$$$$$$$


Har? We are having internal war?


Wei..which side should I stand? Hey don’t care, let me take photograph first./


Let me explain, the robbery just now is just a demonstration by us to show u guys how we will protect the things we guard.

Aroung 9.30pm, su yan need to go home already coz she drove here. And they went home one by one. I really happy to have this kind of gathering loh. Coz long time din’t see them, I wil miss them. (true one, I didn’t tell lies).

1 comment:

said...

wow...so fast blog our happy moments up here!
hehe...grab pic 1st!
but i'll oso miss u all!!!