Friday, March 21, 2008

Birthday

Sigh..=,=
Izzit really today my birthday? I wonder.

Feel bad today.

Early in the morning I take leave from my boss. Really got a lot of things to settle. The most important thing, I haven’t summit the university application form. But the speed of my moderm.. you know…SUPER SLOW! I can’t even enter into the website. So no choice, I have to go to my aunty house use her streamyx. But only o in the afternoon coz I think she only free that time. So paiseh when I take leave from my boss. Then my scholarship and loans, I only discovered that need my dad’s income tax, salary slip and so on. Now only realize I don’t have.

TERRIBLE.TERRIBLE.TERRIBLE.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Then Peng asked me to phone to the Loh Boon Siew Sdn Bhd.(I think the name is right). To ask the person in charge more detail about the scholar. Ok, since he forced me. I hate it! When I call the person in charge, shall I expose her name? Yes, Lily ooi. I really not fond at her at all. She is so rude. When the phone was picked up,nobody reed for hello or even speak out the company name I ask for manner,” May I speak to Lily Ooi please.” But, nobody answer anything. So I thought maybe I asked too soft. I repeated again. Then the lady sounded annoyed and straight asked me where I came from, not even mention whether who she is. Ei, miss, the phone number is office number, u don’t tell me u are lily ooi how I know u are there? Ok, then she asked whether concern about the scholar. She just say the application can mail request with a self-address envelope. Ok, I know this. I thought I just want to ask more. So I ask any requirement like nminimum how many A’s?. Guess what she said? She just said,” when u get the application form just read it yourself then u know and complete the form and send back.”Se is so rude! What kind of attitude izzit? The advertisement is mentioned, FOR MORE DETAILS CAN CONTACT LILY OOI AT 0X-XXXXXXX.

Even though we are the one who apply the scholar. But also no need to use this kind of service izzit? Don’t want your work then don’t put your name up there la. No point .
Some more today is my birthday. Early in the morning I already being treated like this!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Settle my university application already.
At night I thought to invite my family to MP for dinner. Sigh..my mum and my aunt keep complaining “the food there not fresh.” ”Why take this kind of food?Not delicious even” “Choices here are less” “ The steamboat in KL is much more better.”
OMG!
Feel so terrible.
I thought to treat them only. I really feel a bit upset that time. I just want to bring them to try something new. But they keep complaining and complaining non stop.

Sob sob.. birthday mah? don’t even have a cake.



With Peng in MP


My cousin. She want to sing birthday song for me but I stop her. Haha..i must care for other customers. They are eating.Don't want them to fall sick. (joke only)


Outside MP

The present that Su Yan, Jia Min, Siew Chong, Chien Len gave me.


I like the purse. Thanks u all. ^^ muakzz


Not yet get present from Peng.




My birthday only left 53 minutes.So i guess. this is my birthday.




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





*****this is the photo that we took at the class party before te stpm released .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoyoyo~~ baby.. i appreciate that u showed everyone the bday present v bought.. but.. how abt ur identity card inside? d afghanistan nationality ID?? dun lost it, my dear.. in fact.. show it proudly to everybody! ^^ the future most famous artist's drawing.. ur lastet ID! be proud of it!!! ^^ hohoho~~ luck in work.. miss me.. and.. view my blog.. ^^

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

happy belated birthday my dear. =)