Monday, March 03, 2008

untitled

Today I fall sick.
I should know it coz I not feeling well yesterday.
Then during midnight I kept awaken, can’t sleep well.
And the whole night I felt that my body is burning.
Arh ha, it is fever.
Peng said maybe is due to the steamboat I ate on Saturday.
But, why I haven’t heard this kind of ‘fact’ before geh?
Today very pity, coz sick already still need to go to work..
Feel dizzy the whole day..
No choice,
Who ask me to took leave for 3 days last week?
Very paiseh to take leave again..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought today can get my salary..
So when I feel better I went to KWSP to get an EPF account..
I blur blur and fill up the form,
Sign my name, and the worker told me that I can only get the account number next week,
They send the letter to my home.
I hope I didn’t fill the wrong address.
That time I really very blur.
Now I remember I haven’t fill the Birth cert number column!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suddenly I a bit regret why I resigned the full day work.
Coz at least I can get more RM250 per month.
Feel like bit of running out of money now..
But if I work full day I have to wake up earlier, eat my lunch which is already cold.
And boring the whole day.
And today I get a sms from a woman,
She said in the mean time her son don’t have time to take my tuition,
So I no need go to give her son tuition.
Whatever, coz her payment is low.
But her sms is really s*ck,
I can’t understand what she said,
And this have made me wasted my money to phone her to ask what happen.
She said next time got time will ask me teach
Next time? U find another one lah har.
BleKzz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Felt sorry for a friend.
i apologised here.
coz yesterday i was sending a message to my best friend about a trip.
but i click too fast in my 'recently used' list and wrongly clicked her name.
And she replied a yes to me.
so sorry that i made this silly mistake.
made her misunderstood.
i hope she read this.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One of my collegues has resigned.
So I guess that I will take over her place.
Really loh.
When I reached the centre today,
I was assigned to teach the kids.
Few of them very terrible one.
Not only the kids terrible, their parents are also horrible.
Their parents are “complain kings and queens”.
You can get many complains from them like,
“Why the teachers here all black face when I fetch my kid?”
“Why the teacher never tell me how my kid is(including whether does her kid drink water, go to toilet and so on)”as if the kid is mine not theirs!
“Why the centre hire the teenagers to work?”(how could u doubt teenagers ability? Haven’t u been a teenager before?)
Ok, and one kid kept telling me that he will ask his mother to beat me!
I felt like want to beat him!
So rude!
Then I was told from tomorrow onwards I can only go home when all the children go home! But this is not coming from my boss’s mouth.
So I doubt is the teacher bully me?
Sigh**T.T

WORK? MONEY? HOLIDAY?

2 comments:

said...

nowadays students sot sot dei...

helen said...

u can try go da website below..
www.quanshengweb.com
intake of stpm student n minimum pngc 4 chinese student intake each U dis few year r found..
besides..explaination bout syllabus of each course,working opportunity all r there oso..
hope tat it can meke use 4 u..
remember 2 tink wisely b4 making any decision..
once it get 2 u it will accompany u ur whole life..
ask 4 yean peng's help when u nid..
he's owez there 4 u de..^^hehe..
gambatte kudasai !!

~+aiching+~