Sunday, March 23, 2008

Birthday 2

This birthday celebration is only with Peng. Special for me one. Haha.. But it is a day late. I should say belated birthday celebration.
We went to Jusco to watch Ah Long Ptd. But OH MY GOD ! 3 scenes of the movie already full! That time was only 2pm something when we arrived.
I want to watch this movie so badly!
No choice, we had to watch 10,000 BC.

Then we went shopping. Actually we were trying to search for my birthday present. Peng said let me choose my birthday present. (I know I know, you sure want to say why I don’t buy diamond. Sigh=,=’ I also want. But now he has no money. Next time bah, next time after he work I sure will ‘force’ him buy me diamondS.)

He said he want me to choose dress/shirt/cloth coz he wants me to wear when I enter into university. So we went inside many boutiques include Padini (twice). I like a few clothes in Padini but the price is quite expensive. I must care for his purse also. So I say I don’t like lah. Sigh..

After walked for almost four hours,at last I choose a jacket. I hope it’s called jacket.



My birthday present from Peng.


After movie, he bought a birthday cake in Baker’s Cottage.I saw a cake and quite like it. But when we went into it after a few minutes, that cake was GONE! Had to choose another one.Haha, quite funny de coz 1st time I blew candles and cut cake after my birthday.



My birthday cake.Pretty leh.^^


it is coffee flvour..not willing to eat tim..



After put on the candles.



Smile..



Happy birthday to me.



Making wishes.


Different poses to cut cake.



pose 1


pose 2

No comments: