Monday, March 17, 2008

A dAy life



today felt very tired when I work..
no doubt..
te boys and irls tere will drive u mad..
fine, i tolerance, and tolerance with them..
but i am very sleepy..
zZz...
why geh?
I just feel very tired..
whatever..gotta do my job too..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
latter i thought when my mum fetch me i can drive home..
sigh,
my brother is here...he dun let me drive...
ok brother, i know u wouldn't be so kind to fetch me..u just want to train ur driving skill only mah..
but scare scare..today his driving skill not so good..
next time i drive better..haha
back home that time also felt very tired..
eyes painful...
so after my dinner i go to my bed, thought to rest,
but then i fall asleep accidentally..
keke...
wake up that time feel very hot, dun care, take my bath again..
then i go to do my face mask..
and listen to my mp3 at the same time..
so enjoyable..
feel so comfatable..
after that do my eye mask again..
but get a call from siew chong..
nvm..i still can pick up the phone and chat..
now waiting the peng sms..
sigh..
thought to on line apply my course just now
but my pc is so "fast"..
still thinking whethter want to take bachelor of early childhood education or not..
sigh..
ma fan..

1 comment:

said...

i oso fell asllep accidentally tis few days..
haha
very tired...
but tmr holi!
who cares!!! v can relax luuu!!!