Friday, March 14, 2008

Result out + Roads not taken

Today I went back to school to certify certs with su yan and siew chong..
But siew chong go to work half way.
Then we go to Bank Islam opened a sspn account.

Yes, the result has come out.
On that day, I was so SCARE.
Blamed myself for not hardworking enough during that exam period.
And my mine was fulled with”B B C C”at that moment.
But luckily, it wasn’t.
Still can able to choose courses that I want.
But sad for the whole day.
And my mum said it’s the result for not hardworking enough.

Ok, back to my story.
After we certified our certs we went to KWSP.
She got problem with her epf account.
Ok, settle.
Then we searched for Bank Islam.
Wau, the Bank Islam is majestic!
The interior design is so high class..
It looks like it is a hotel or restaurant than a bank.

Later, I went to su yan home.
Search for the courses, and scholarship.
We went out to Photostat some details.
There is a “lok lok” food stall in front of the shops.
So nice..
We eat “lok lok” happily..
The weather was so hot that time so we eat “tau fu fah” which is just next stall
My “tau fu fah” is cold coz I ask the uncle to put some ice inside..
Haha..


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still thinking what should I fill for my courses.
Actually I decided a few courses already but this people say this, that people say that…
So I don’t know what I should choose now..
I intend to take bachelor of early childhood education,
But what can I do when I end my course?
Architecture, pengurusan harta tanah, cad/cam , material engineering, psychology,
And what does kejuruteraan alam sekitar study?
Who can give me some comments?
Thanks

2 comments:

said...

how about mechanical or civil eng?

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!!!!!! how dare you two so happy without me!!! T.T dun even guan sum ha ppl de.. huh..